Wednesday, April 17, 2013

See You Soon!

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again........The simple fact that every single time I am going to travel on an airplane this song runs through my mind and the simple fact that no one younger than, let's say 40, knows what in the world this song is, proves that I am no spring chicken!!  All that to say, I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!  Since I just started writing again, I thought I would communicate to you that I am going to be gone for a little while.  I'll miss you!

But, I am richly blessed to be leaving to take care of and/or visit these beautiful faces:





Grammy/Minnie (that's me!) is being called into nanny duty - so I will be away from my computer for a little. 

While I am gone, I leave this website for you to fall in love with.  http://nomnompaleo.com

Her recipes are amazing and her knowledge impressive.  My most favorite so far is her Damn Fine Chicken recipe.  Yes, it is!!! 


Take good care.  Be Healthy!  BeCOREageous!  I will look forward to writing soon.

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW THAT SONG!! But only because it was on the Armageddon movie sound track when I was in high school :) HEHE! Hope you have a nice trip! Kiss those faces for me!

    ReplyDelete